Vaccine Adverse Reactions
All the statistics in the flyer above have been collated from NISRA (Northern Ireland Statistics And Research Agency) and UK government websites.
More and more adverse reactions are being reported, obviously, as more and more vaccines are being administered.
But do the benefits outweigh the risk?
- Having the vaccine does not guarantee immunity from catching Covid-19
- Taking the vaccine does not guarantee that you cannot pass Covid-19 onto someone else
- Unless you are exempt you will still be ‘expected’ to wear a mask
- You will still be ‘required’ to social distance and comply with current ”regulations’
- The pharmaceutical companies supplying the vaccine have been given complete indemnity from prosecution should anything go wrong.
For a ‘virus’ with a survival rate of over 99%. Think about it.
Evidence is now coming out that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines may be causing severe side effects or even death. I will update the page as the validity of these come through.
Check out also my “The Vaccine – Or Is It?” page. Can it legally be called a vaccine? It doesn’t offer immunity nor does it offer containment.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a national public health institute in the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services.
They have provided on their website the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). “The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”
Check out the video below to see how to use the system. Anyone can access it, it’s public domain. Just go to https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html.